|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Sam, how do wolves communicate?
(a) Through images.
(b) Through scent and growls.
(c) Through postures.
(d) Through mind to mind thoughts.
2. What does Grace save for Sam?
(a) An ancient book on werewolves.
(b) A piece of raw meat.
(c) A poem about werewolves.
(d) A cross to hang around his neck.
3. What does Grace realize after Jack Culpepper is killed?
(a) The wolves that bothered her are werewolves.
(b) There are some non-human, sentient beings around.
(c) Jack Culpepper knew something he should not have found out.
(d) The wolf that saved her is a werewolf and the others are regular wolves.
4. What does Sam say he eats?
(a) Snakes and fish.
(c) Cats and wild dogs.
5. What does Sam recall about Grace?
(a) Her oddly-colored eyes.
(b) The soothing sound of her quiet voice.
(c) The scent of her hands on his fur.
(d) The way the light catches in her hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grace's mother say killed Jack?
2. Where does Sam go in his search for Jack?
3. What wolf does Grace recognize as she encounters three of them in the woods?
4. Whose gaze does Grace hold as she is being harassed by the wolves?
5. What does Grace do?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)