|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does anyone hear Grace screaming?
(a) She doesn't scream.
(b) Her brother hears and comes running.
(c) No one is around.
(d) Her father hears and comes running.
2. Why does Grace hate summers?
(a) The wolves are not around.
(b) Her father has to work out of town the whole summer.
(c) Her mother has to work out of town the whole summer.
(d) The wolves are around and it's not safe to walk in the woods.
3. What does Grace's father tell her?
(a) The family is moving as he got a raise.
(b) He is worried because he saw wolf tracks in the back yard.
(c) He does not want her to go into the woods anymore.
(d) He's getting her a better car.
4. What grade is Grace in when Jack Culpepper is killed?
(a) In sixth grade.
(b) Just starting college.
(c) In ninth grade.
(d) A junior in high school.
5. What does Grace wonder about concerning the wolves?
(a) How they change back and forth between human and wolf.
(b) How they are able to hunt in such an urban area.
(c) How long before people decide to go after them.
(d) Why the one she-wolf came to her window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the nurse ask Grace about Sam?
2. What does Rachel want to do for the Christmas holiday?
3. What does Grace say could have happened?
4. What does Sam remember seeing?
5. What does Elizabeth point out to Officer Koenig about wolf attacks?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)