|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 through 67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam ask Grace about the aftermath of the attack?
(a) If Grace remembers Sam that day.
(b) If Grace knew she was not going to be killed.
(c) If Grace remembers how she got home.
(d) If Grace remembers if any saliva got in her wounds.
2. What happens in chapter forty-one that is rare?
(a) Olivia is absent from school.
(b) Sam calls in sick to work.
(c) Mrs. Brisbane stays home to care for Grace.
(d) Grace skips class.
3. What does Beck agree to do?
(a) Help infect all the wolves.
(b) Help keep Grace from being infected again.
(c) Help catch Sam.
(d) Help catch Shelby.
4. What is the Crooked Shelf?
(a) The small public library.
(b) The bookstore where Sam works.
(c) A small, privately-owned library.
(d) A cafe.
5. What does Elizabeth point out to Officer Koenig about wolf attacks?
(a) That Grace was attacked by some wolves.
(b) That Jack was always hunting wolves and they probably retaliated.
(c) That it is very rare for a real wolf to attack a human being.
(d) That Jack was so hairy, the wolves probably thought he was one of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade is Grace in when Jack Culpepper is killed?
2. What does Sam remember Shelby showing him?
3. What does Grace choose for her next vehicle?
4. What does Sam hope about Beck?
5. What do Grace and Sam peruse?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)