|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 through 67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Grace and Sam peruse?
(a) Stories about a town where all the residents are werewolves.
(b) Articles about werewolves.
(c) Photos of various pack members.
(d) Fairy tales about wolves.
2. What does Grace tell Sam about Isabel?
(a) Isabel believes Jack is alive.
(b) Isabel is searching the woods for Jack.
(c) Isabel wants to become a werewolf.
(d) Isabel is going to call in the FBI.
3. Why does Grace decide not to storm off even though she is furious at Sam?
(a) She's afraid Shelby will attack Sam.
(b) She's afraid he might turn to a wolf.
(c) She knows Sam is hurting emotionally.
(d) She loves Sam and knows he just needs reassurance.
4. Why does Sam think Grace's fever kept her from changing?
(a) He does not know.
(b) Grace had antibodies to the werewolf virus that the fever stimulated.
(c) Sam believes the fever did not keep her from changing.
(d) Grace was burned from the inside.
5. What does the nurse ask Grace about Sam?
(a) Why he has tried to kill himself.
(b) Where is parents are.
(c) Why he seems to not know who he is.
(d) Where he lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sam wish would be there?
2. Why do Grace and Sam get shots?
3. Who do Grace and Sam encounter outside the Crooked Shelf?
4. What does Officer Koenig say about Jack's body disappearing?
5. Where is Grace when the wolves grab her?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)