|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 through 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Grace force Sam under a hot shower?
(a) To keep him from shaking with cold.
(b) To arouse him.
(c) To tease him.
(d) To keep him from changing.
2. What happens to the werewolf?
(a) The werewolf disappears and no one knows.
(b) The werewolf takes a potion and can no longer turn to wolf.
(c) The werewolf is killed by a mob.
(d) Beck kills the werewolf.
3. What does Grace refuse to acknowledge?
(a) That she can detect scents.
(b) That she has felt the urge to join the pack.
(c) That she has felt the urge to howl at the moon.
(d) That she has felt the urge to eat raw meat.
4. What does Shelby detect about Sam?
(a) He's been around Grace.
(b) He's upset.
(c) He's resisting changing.
(d) He's unhappy.
5. For what does Grace say she is not ready?
(a) To leave the town.
(b) This being Sam's last year of being human.
(c) To become fully werewolf herself.
(d) To tell her parents the truth about the wolves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grace say she wants?
2. What is one question Isabel asks Sam about Jack?
3. What does Grace balance in her mind before responding to Isabel's request for information?
4. Why does Grace think Shelby is alive?
5. What does Sam say becoming a wolf does to a person?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)