|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only Jewish passenger on board the ship?
(a) Herr Lieberman
(b) Herr Goldstein
(c) Herr Lowenthal
(d) Herr Schultz
2. At dinner, the topic of conversation turns to ___________________.
(b) Colombian coffee
(d) Good and evil
3. What health condition does Dr. Schumann struggle with?
(a) Heart disease
4. Who is Ric and Rac's father?
5. What is the nature of the topics at the captain's table that evening?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jenny prefers to see France while David wants to go to ______________.
2. What news does Denny share that perks up the other passengers?
3. What does Arne Hansen find out about Amparo?
4. What does Dr. Schumann do after dinner?
5. What item belonging to Frau Rittersdorf have Ric and Rac thrown overboard?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)