|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Embarkation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On whose life was an attempt made recently?
(a) British Prime Minister
(b) U.S. President
(c) Swedish Consul
(d) President of France
2. The novel addresses prejudice and _____________.
3. Why is Herr William Freytag returning to Germany?
(a) To get his wife and mother
(b) To attend a funeral
(c) To attend a reunion
(d) To sell a house
4. Who are the two Mexican Catholic priests traveling to Spain?
(a) Father Garza and Father Castillo
(b) Father Garbanzo and Father Carillo
(c) Father Garza and Father Carillo
(d) Father Gonzales and Father Carillo
5. Who is the author of this novel?
(a) Harper Lee
(b) Ernest Hemingway
(c) Katherine Porter
(d) William Faulkner
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the characters going?
2. What is the profession of Herr Siegfried Rieber?
3. The Spanish passengers consist of an eight-person ______________________.
4. David Scott and Jenny Brown are _______________.
5. What type of discrimination is at the forefront of this book?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)