|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Embarkation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The local people view the travelers with ____________________.
2. Where does the ship dock on the third day of sailing?
(a) Nassau, Bahamas
(b) Miami, Florida
(c) Sand Diego, California
(d) Havana, Cuba
3. What is the distinguishing physical characteristic of Herr Karl Glocken?
(a) Cleft palate
(b) Club foot
(c) Bald head
4. In what month of the year does the story take place?
5. The novel explores the personal dynamics among _____________.
(b) College roommates
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does the story take place?
2. Who are the two Mexican Catholic priests traveling to Spain?
3. The novel addresses prejudice and _____________.
4. The Huttens are both very ________________.
5. What is the name of the ship?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)