|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Embarkation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the action take place?
(a) A townhouse
(b) A ship
(c) A university
(d) A church
2. What is the name of the ship?
3. What is the name of the Swedish man on board the ship?
(a) Arne Hansen
(b) Arne Swenson
(c) Sven Hansen
(d) Sven Swenson
4. What seems to be the only time the passengers are comfortable?
(a) When they're strolling on deck
(b) When they're on lounge chairs
(c) When they're sleeping
(d) When they segregate by nationality
5. The novel explores the personal dynamics among _____________.
(d) College roommates
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of discrimination is at the forefront of this book?
2. Where are the Spanish people headed?
3. How many Cuban college students board the ship in Havana?
4. In what Mexican city does the novel begin?
5. Who is the author of this novel?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)