1. What successful cruise does Captain Horatio Hornblower come off of at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. What role does Hornblower play on the HMS Sutherland?
3. Who asks Hornblower to work on the Sutherland?
4. What is Hornblower's main concern about working on the Sutherland?
Having enough crew.
5. What does Hornblower want to control aboard the Sutherland?
6. What does Hornblower most appreciate about the Sutherland?
Its large stern-galley.
7. What is Hornblower's concern about the stores on the Sutherland?
Getting enough of them.
8. Who built the Sutherland?
9. How many guns are on the Sutherland?
This section contains 4,155 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)