|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hornblower offered for his services, escorting the Indiamen?
(a) A bag of money.
(b) A better title.
(c) An award.
(d) A fancy dinner.
2. What is Hornblower's main concern about working on the Sutherland?
(a) Making enough money.
(b) Brining enough food.
(c) Having enough crew.
(d) Leaving his wife.
3. What signal does the French brig raise on its flags?
4. What is the name of the ship Bolton leads?
5. Who leads the attack on the Spanish in Chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the lugger is damaged when they surround the Sutherland?
2. How does Hornblower describe the way he dresses while dining with the Leightons?
3. How is Hornblower able to sail so close to the Spanish and French shore in Chapter 10?
4. How does Hornblower show his pleasure with the crew after the lugger attack?
5. How many convoys break off in Chapter 6?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)