|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7, and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hornblower most appreciate about the Sutherland?
(a) Its history.
(b) Its length.
(c) Its large stern-galley.
(d) Its crew.
2. What happened to the Sutherland after it was captured?
(a) It was stripped of its weapons.
(b) It was redesigned.
(c) It was put on display.
(d) It was burned.
3. How many convoys break off in Chapter 6?
4. How does Hornblower describe the Sutherland?
5. What does Hornblower prevent Bush from doing when the Sutherland heads for the sea?
(a) Clearing the harbor.
(b) Choosing the best path.
(c) Steering the ship.
(d) Yelling at the new crew.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, how many of Hornblower's crew are new?
2. Who asks Hornblower to work on the Sutherland?
3. Who stays on the lower decks of the Sutherland?
4. What bothers Hornblower the most about leaving Maria to work on the Sutherland?
5. Out of all the topics Maria discussed with Barbara at dinner, which does Hornblower find annoying?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)