|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Birds With No Feet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long are Zaga and Joel married before he passes away?
(a) Twelve years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Eighteen years.
(d) Twenty-five years.
2. How long is the course in which the scientists are away from their families?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) One week
(d) Two weeks.
3. What is Richard's reaction to the social upheavals at the university where he teaches?
(a) He is frightened by them.
(b) He is invigorated by them.
(c) He is confused by them.
(d) He is apathetic to them.
4. Which of the following facts does Linnaeus struggle to remember about his daughter, Sophia?
(a) Whether or not she is married.
(b) How many children she has.
(c) Whether or not she is alive
(d) What she does for a living.
5. What type of animal is the Paradisaea apoda?
(a) A mammal.
(b) A reptile.
(c) A fish.
(d) A bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the scientists in "The Littoral Zone" sent for their course?
2. How much older is Joel than Zaga?
3. Which of Zaga's relatives was acquatinted with Charles Darwin?
4. On the night when they first made love, what insect did Jonathan and Ruby stay up late discussing?
5. How old was Johannes when he died?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)