|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Littoral Zone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of his children does Linnaeus love the most?
(a) His eldest son.
(b) His youngest son.
(c) His eldest daughter.
(d) His youngest daughter.
2. Where did Tati work when Antonia was a child?
(a) At a nursery.
(b) At a museum.
(c) At a sanitarium.
(d) At a church.
3. How did Ruby attempt to contact Jonathan after returning home?
(a) By telephone.
(b) By email.
(c) She did not attempt to contact him.
(d) By letters.
4. How do the couple's children feel about Jonathan and Ruby's relationship?
(a) They are proud of it.
(b) They are angered by it.
(c) They understand it.
(d) They are confused by it.
5. What is significant about the man known as The English Pupil?
(a) He an Linnaeus had a romantic relationship.
(b) He is the pupil with the greatest achievements.
(c) He is the only pupil still alive.
(d) He has disproved many of Linnaeus' theories.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following names was most common among Linnaeus' students?
2. On the night before they made love for the first time, what had Jonathan and Ruby been working on together?
3. During which season of the year is the story "The Littoral Zone" set?
4. What is Antoina's last name?
5. How does Linnaeus travel?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)