|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The English Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the time of the story, which of the following is NOT true about Carl Linnaeus?
(a) He is old.
(b) He is overweight.
(c) He is crippled.
(d) He is senile.
2. What is significant about the man known as The English Pupil?
(a) He is the pupil with the greatest achievements.
(b) He an Linnaeus had a romantic relationship.
(c) He is the only pupil still alive.
(d) He has disproved many of Linnaeus' theories.
3. How did Antonia's attacker die?
(a) Heart attack.
(b) Bone cancer.
(c) Massive blood loss.
(d) Blunt force trauma.
4. What fabric was used to make the suits Linnaeus remembers his students always wearing?
5. What instrument did Tati use as his attack weapon?
(a) A box cutter.
(b) A pruning knife.
(c) A pair of scissors.
(d) A farming machete.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who picks Linnaeus up from the estate to bring him back home?
2. What school subject does Richard teach?
3. In what country were Antonia's parents born?
4. Who does Antonia propose to have an illicit marital affair with?
5. What country did Sebastian Dunitz immigrate from?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)