|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Marburg Sisters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about the Paradisaea apoda specimen that Alec Carrière finds?
(a) It is a pregnant female.
(b) It is still alive.
(c) It is completely intact.
(d) All of the answers are true.
2. What month of the year is the story "The English Pupil" set in?
3. What is the name of Joel's sister?
4. When Jonathan wakes in the middle of the night and looks at his wife, Ruby, what does he often think?
(a) That he is no longer in love with her.
(b) That she has put on a bit too much weight.
(c) All of the answers are true.
(d) That she has not aged gracefully.
5. When Bianca visits Rose's laboratory as adults, which of the following is NOT something they do after sneaking out the lab window?
(a) Sunbathe naked.
(b) Fall asleep on the shore.
(c) Swim in a muddy pool.
(d) Hunt for frogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following descriptions of Juliette is NOT true?
2. Which school subject did both Christopher and Sarah Anne excel at?
3. What war is America embroiled in when Alec Carrière returns to the U.S.?
4. What is Tati's real name?
5. What country did Sebastian Dunitz immigrate from?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)