|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Marburg Sisters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Catherine and Sarah Anne regularly spend their time together?
(a) Performing scientific experiments
(b) Cooking and eating meals.
(c) Drinking wine and gossiping.
(d) Reading books and writing letters.
2. How did Ruby attempt to contact Jonathan after returning home?
(a) By letters.
(b) She did not attempt to contact him.
(c) By telephone.
(d) By email.
3. After Jonathan and Ruby were married, how many children did they have living in their newlywed home?
4. How does Alec Carrière's pet die?
(a) From fever.
(b) It is smashed under a Jeep's tire.
(c) From old age.
(d) It is shot.
5. What illness does Alec Carrière come down with while in the Malay Archipelago?
(a) Chicken Pox.
(c) Typhoid Fever.
(d) Scarlet Fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a student Linneaus thinks about while driving to his favorite estate?
2. How old are the Marburg sisters when their mother dies?
3. What is the name of Linnaeus' wife?
4. When reminiscing about their time together, what is the one memory neither Ruby nor Jonathan acknowledge?
5. Who picks Linnaeus up from the estate to bring him back home?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)