|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Marburg Sisters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of animal is the Paradisaea apoda?
(a) A mammal.
(b) A reptile.
(c) A bird.
(d) A fish.
2. When they returned home, how did Jonathan and Ruby's families react to meeting each other?
(a) They shook hands politely.
(b) They never met each other.
(c) They embraced like old friends.
(d) They ignored each other.
3. What is the name of Joel's sister?
4. What was the name of the ship captained by Captain FitzRoy?
(a) The HMS Beagle.
(b) The JWE Barracuda.
(c) The SSR Canary.
(d) The TMS Feline.
5. How do the U.S. museums respond to Alec Carrière's Paradisaea apoda specimen?
(a) They are astounded.
(b) They are apathetic.
(c) They are frustrated.
(d) They are confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following names was most common among Linnaeus' students?
2. Which of the following activities does Joel take part in during his honeymoon?
3. Which of the characters is meant to be the symbolic "Rare Bird"?
4. What is the name of the Marburg sisters' mother?
5. What is Tati's real name?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)