|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Littoral Zone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the time when Jonathan meets Ruby, how long has he been married?
(a) Five years.
(b) Twelve years.
(c) He is not married.
(d) One year.
2. In what country were Antonia's parents born?
3. At the time of the story, which of the following is NOT true about Carl Linnaeus?
(a) He is crippled.
(b) He is old.
(c) He is overweight.
(d) He is senile.
4. When Linnaeus reaches his estate, what is the one thing he wished he had to complete the ambiance in the room?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A fire.
(c) A dog.
(d) A good book.
5. What month of the year is the story "The English Pupil" set in?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Linnaeus travel?
2. What did the neighborhood believe was Tati's motivation in the violent attack?
3. Which of the following elements did NOT add to the ambiance of the evening the first time Jonathan and Ruby made love?
4. What fabric was used to make the suits Linnaeus remembers his students always wearing?
5. At the time when Ruby meets Jonathan, how long has she been married?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)