|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Littoral Zone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following facts does Linnaeus struggle to remember about his daughter, Sophia?
(a) Whether or not she is alive
(b) Whether or not she is married.
(c) What she does for a living.
(d) How many children she has.
2. How do the couple's children feel about Jonathan and Ruby's relationship?
(a) They are proud of it.
(b) They understand it.
(c) They are angered by it.
(d) They are confused by it.
3. What strange defect was Richard born with?
(a) Extra fingers.
(b) Three nipples.
(c) A conjoined twin.
(d) A split tongue.
4. Who drove Linnaeus to his favorite estate on the day in which the story is set?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His servant.
(c) His wife.
(d) His brother.
5. On the night before they made love for the first time, what had Jonathan and Ruby been working on together?
(a) Building a fire.
(b) Composing a presentation.
(c) A video montage to send home to their families.
(d) Researching the mating rituals of seagulls.
Short Answer Questions
1. After their marriage, where do Jonathan and Ruby live?
2. What is Antoina's last name?
3. What part of Jonathan's body was Ruby first attracted to?
4. What specialty do all the scientists in "The Littoral Zone" work in?
5. What did the neighborhood believe was Tati's motivation in the violent attack?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)