The Behavior of the Hawkweeds
1. In what year was Antonia born?
2. Who was the only relative Antonia grew up with?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) Her father.
3. Where did Tati work when Antonia was a child?
(a) At a nursery.
(b) At a museum.
(c) At a church.
(d) At a sanitarium.
4. What is Tati's real name?
5. What is Antoina's last name?
6. In what country were Antonia's parents born?
7. In what year did Antoina's family immigrate to America?
8. What did Tati's supervisor attempt to do when Antonia was visiting Tati at work as a child?
(a) Kidnap her.
(b) Steal her pocket money.
(c) All of the answers are true.
(d) Molest her.
9. Where did Tati stab Antonia's attacker?
(a) In the hand.
(b) In the back.
(c) In the heart.
(d) In the stomach.
10. What instrument did Tati use as his attack weapon?
(a) A pair of scissors.
(b) A box cutter.
(c) A pruning knife.
(d) A farming machete.
This section contains 3,980 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)