1. Who is Richard's wife in "The Behavior of the Hawkweeds?"
2. What radical text does Richard give his classes?
Copies of a paper on hybridization of peas.
3. What does Richard tell his students about the paper he gives them?
It is a model of good science.
4. Richard is sensitive about what?
His left hand, from which an extra finger has been amputated.
5. What does Richard tell his students about Gregor Mendel?
He tells them the author's life story.
This section contains 5,302 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)