|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Marburg Sisters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antonia tell Sebastian Dunitz that she has not told her husband?
(a) Mendel's horticultural secrets.
(b) The flaws in her husband's experimental techniques.
(c) Where she has learned about Mendel.
(d) Where she has kept Tati's papers.
2. What answer did Sarah Anne finally get from the person to whom she had written during the dinner party?
(a) The person has chastised her for her presumptuousness.
(b) Her theories have been adopted as the person's new position.
(c) The person has dismissed her theories.
(d) The person has accused her of being unethical.
3. What is Wallace doing while Alec is sweating through the ague and sending samples to Philadelphia?
(a) Stealing from Alec's collection of samples.
(b) Writing about the origin of species.
(c) Sending his samples ahead of Alec's.
(d) Locating archaeological specimens that illustrate the evolution of species.
4. Which of Linnaeus' students dies first?
5. When does Zaga sell the house in Soroche?
(a) A few months after Joel's funeral.
(b) Before her departure for Chile.
(c) After her pregnancy.
(d) While Joel is in Chile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah Anne think her brother thinks of her when she proposes to test the theory about swallows?
2. What are the conditions like when Ruby and Jonathan get together?
3. How old are Rose and Bianca when their mother is killed?
4. Mrs. Pearce and Sarah Anne Billopp agree on what during their conversation?
5. What does Antonia think about what Otto Leiniger has asked of her in the greenhouse?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)