|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Birds with No Feet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Zaga agreed to raise Joel's children?
(a) Because she loves Joel.
(b) Because she has lost her own baby.
(c) Because she cannot get pregnant.
(d) Because she is too old to have children.
2. Why do Ruby and Jonathan avoid talking about the evening that changes their lives?
(a) They are ashamed of themselves.
(b) They remember the evening too differently, and cannot agree about what had happened.
(c) They are not sure what had happened.
(d) They do not want to think about how much they have lost.
3. Who dies of the ague?
(b) Ali, the orangutan.
(d) Mr. Barton.
4. How does Wallace respond when Alec writes to him?
(a) He gives Alec suggestions for collecting valuable specimens.
(b) He sympathizes with Alec's loss.
(c) He invites Alec to the Malay Archipelago.
(d) He gives Alec tips for raising funds for a trip.
5. What does Tati tell Antonia ruined Gregor Mendel's life?
(c) A woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which answer describes Sophia's appearance?
2. What has Mr. Barton just done for Alec?
3. What do Jonathan and Ruby find to be difficult when returning after their time at the marine biology station?
4. What is Linnaeus' wife's name?
5. When does Mendel begin his experiments?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)