|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Littoral Zone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who climbs into Linnaeus' sleigh at the end of the story?
(c) Sara Lisa.
2. Where is Linnaeus' wife at the beginning of the story?
3. Where is Linneaus' museum at Hammarby?
(a) Next to the kitchen.
(b) Adjacent to his study.
(c) Near town.
(d) Up on the hill.
4. What does the man who arrives with Sophia tell Linnaeus?
(a) That Sophia is expecting a baby.
(b) That he and Sophia are getting married.
(c) That he needs his approval to continue his studies.
(d) That it is time to go.
5. Why is it difficult to experiment on hawkweeds?
(a) They produce seeds without fertilization.
(b) They are hard to fertilize.
(c) They require precisely monitored conditions for fertilization.
(d) They can be fertilized with pollen from other plants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the conditions like when Ruby and Jonathan get together?
2. What does Otto Leiniger do in 1931?
3. Which of Linnaeus' students has been most faithful about writing?
4. Where does Linnaeus begin to see his students?
5. What do Ruby and Jonathan do when the tension builds between them?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)