|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Marburg Sisters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bianca is thinking about what when she drives to see Rose in 1980?
(b) The dead.
(d) The undead.
2. In what case does Alec precede Wallace?
(a) Alec reaches the Aru Islands before Wallace.
(b) Alec brings back a live orangutan.
(c) Alec establishes the notion of evolution through selection and descent.
(d) Alec brings back the first Birds of Paradise.
3. Why do Ruby and Jonathan avoid talking about the evening that changes their lives?
(a) They are ashamed of themselves.
(b) They are not sure what had happened.
(c) They remember the evening too differently, and cannot agree about what had happened.
(d) They do not want to think about how much they have lost.
4. What radical text does Richard give his classes?
(a) Copies of a paper on human sexuality.
(b) Copies of a paper on training dogs.
(c) Copies of a paper on the eugenics.
(d) Copies of a paper on hybridization of peas.
5. Who climbs into Linnaeus' sleigh at the end of the story?
(d) Sara Lisa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jonathan and Ruby are looking at what when they have their first real conversation?
2. How old is Sophia when her brother, Linnaeus' son, dies?
3. What does Linnaeus do when Pehr tells him that they should return?
4. Where does Sophia tell Linnaeus they will go next?
5. Where does the second scene of "Rare Bird" open?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)