|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Marburg Sisters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Mendel begin his experiments?
2. In what scientific principle does Wallace profess his faith when he is talking with Alec in Borneo?
(a) Adaptation through divine intent.
(b) The permanence of species.
(c) The emergence of new varieties of species.
(d) Evolution as a punctuated equilibrium.
3. Jonathan and Ruby laugh at what together at the marine biology station?
(a) Their spouses' ignorance.
(b) The impossibility of a future together.
(c) Their children's cute moments.
(d) The others' presentations.
4. Where is Linneaus' museum at Hammarby?
(a) Near town.
(b) Up on the hill.
(c) Next to the kitchen.
(d) Adjacent to his study.
5. What does the man who arrives with Sophia tell Linnaeus?
(a) That he needs his approval to continue his studies.
(b) That Sophia is expecting a baby.
(c) That it is time to go.
(d) That he and Sophia are getting married.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after they leave the marine biology station does Ruby call Jonathan?
2. Where is Ruby working when she meets Jonathan?
3. What theory in particular are they discussing at the beginning of "Rare Bird?"
4. What does Zaga find in Joel's closet?
5. What does Ruby tell her daughter when she asks who started the relationship between Ruby and Jonathan?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)