|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rare Bird.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it difficult to experiment on hawkweeds?
(a) They can be fertilized with pollen from other plants.
(b) They are hard to fertilize.
(c) They require precisely monitored conditions for fertilization.
(d) They produce seeds without fertilization.
2. What happens after Antonia's daughters grow up and move away?
(a) She leaves her husband.
(b) She throws dinner parties for the alumni of the college where Richard is teaching.
(c) She and her husband move to Brno.
(d) Her world goes gray for a year.
3. What does Ruby tell her daughter when she asks who started the relationship between Ruby and Jonathan?
(a) She says that it had happened to both of them.
(b) She says that Jonathan had coerced her.
(c) She says that she had started it.
(d) She says that Jonathan had started it.
4. Where does the second scene of "Rare Bird" open?
(a) On London Bridge.
(b) In the church.
(c) In the laboratory.
(d) In the garden.
5. How old is Linnaeus' son when his son dies?
(a) Thirty seven years old.
(b) Twenty seven years old.
(c) Five years old.
(d) Two years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Sarah Anne play when the guests are talking?
2. Where does Linnaeus begin to see his students?
3. Why has Zaga agreed to raise Joel's children?
4. What do Ruby and Jonathan tell the children when they ask about what had happened on the island?
5. Mrs. Pearce and Sarah Anne Billopp agree on what during their conversation?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)