|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Marburg Sisters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which answer describes Sophia's appearance?
(a) Caring and comforting.
(b) Anxious and worried.
(c) Angry at Pehr.
(d) Pretty and smiling.
2. How old is Linnaeus' son when his son dies?
(a) Five years old.
(b) Twenty seven years old.
(c) Two years old.
(d) Thirty seven years old.
3. Through Rob, Zaga get involved in what kind of investment?
(a) Selling rights to a new drug.
(b) Marketing artwork.
(c) Selling rights to artwork.
(d) Developing new medicinal oils.
4. What is soroche?
(b) Morning sickness.
(d) Altitude sickness.
5. Where does Zaga move when the investment scheme falls through?
(a) She lives with her children.
(b) She moves in with Joel's sister.
(c) She lives on the street.
(d) She moves into a row house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Sepulveda?
2. Who builds Hammarby?
3. How is Linnaeus' health at the beginning of the story?
4. Where does Sophia tell Linnaeus they will go next?
5. When does Zaga sell the house in Soroche?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)