|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Marburg Sisters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Linnaeus' wife at the beginning of the story?
2. Linnaeus thinks about what while he is driven through the snow?
(a) His daughter.
(b) Pea plants.
(c) His wife.
3. What theory in particular are they discussing at the beginning of "Rare Bird?"
(a) The theory that swallows die off each winter and are born anew in spring.
(b) The theory that swallows migrate to South America.
(c) The theory that swallows hibernate under water.
(d) The theory that swallows hibernate in chimneys.
4. When does "The English Pupil" take place?
(a) October, 1829.
(b) April, 1836.
(c) July, 1859.
(d) December, 1777.
5. Which of Linnaeus' students dies first?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Linnaeus' students holding when he sees them as he is leaving?
2. What is the Marburg sisters' mother's name?
3. Which of Linnaeus' students has been most faithful about writing?
4. Bianca is thinking about what when she drives to see Rose in 1980?
5. Where does Sophia tell Linnaeus they will go next?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)