The Behavior of the Hawkweeds
1. Who is Richard's wife in "The Behavior of the Hawkweeds?"
2. What radical text does Richard give his classes?
(a) Copies of a paper on the eugenics.
(b) Copies of a paper on training dogs.
(c) Copies of a paper on hybridization of peas.
(d) Copies of a paper on human sexuality.
3. What does Richard tell his students about the paper he gives them?
(a) It is a model of good science.
(b) It should have been censored.
(c) It is irresponsible and dangerous thinking.
(d) It is going to revolutionize science.
4. Richard is sensitive about what?
(a) His lisp.
(b) His feet, which had been crushed in an accident.
(c) His left hand, from which an extra finger has been amputated.
(d) His right leg, which has withered from polio.
5. What does Richard tell his students about Gregor Mendel?
(a) He tells them about the author's flight from his homeland.
(b) He describes the author's marriage.
(c) He tells them the author's life story.
(d) He describes the author's rivalry with another scientist.
This section contains 5,302 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)