|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what ship does Tool say Nita has been taken?
(a) The Ray.
(b) The Pole Star.
(c) The Dauntless.
(d) The Sunbeam.
2. What does Tool refuse to do?
(a) Answer anymore questions.
(b) Leave the two youngsters to scout ahead.
(c) Make a path through the weeds for them.
(d) Carry Nita on his back.
3. Who kills Blue Eyes?
4. Which ship has Nita seen?
(a) The Dauntless.
(b) The Monitor.
(c) The Constitution.
(d) The Iron Mountain.
5. Who fights Blue Eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is problematic about wading in the lake?
2. How does Nailer respond to his father?
3. Who is with Richard?
4. What does Tool decide to do?
5. What do Nailer, Tool and, Nita get on the docks?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Nailer risk going into Blue Eye's shack and what does he do there?
2. What ship name does Tool finally recognize and why does Captain Candless decide to chase a different ship?
3. What surprises Nailer when they arrive at the mansion and who does Nailer find inside?
4. Describe the initial boarding of the Pole Star by the Dauntless crew.
5. Describe Nailer's search for Nita.
6. What happens between Nailer and his father in the engine room?
7. What does Nita say about why her uncle is chasing her?
8. What is another sign that the scavenge has been sucessful?
9. Describe the argument between Nita and Tool.
10. What is Nailer's and Pima's first view of Orleans?
This section contains 1,038 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)