|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tool refuse to do?
(a) Make a path through the weeds for them.
(b) Carry Nita on his back.
(c) Answer anymore questions.
(d) Leave the two youngsters to scout ahead.
2. What happens when Nailer walks through the door of his home?
(a) He smells something dead.
(b) He steps on a body.
(c) His father says something.
(d) His father strikes a match.
3. Why do Nailer and his friends cry out in joy?
(a) They notice one of the beached ships is full of unclaimed oil.
(b) Two tankers that were sunken have risen in the storm.
(c) Sadna and Richard emerge from the jungle.
(d) A large clipper ship is approaching the harbor.
4. How does Nailer explain why he took so long to get what he gathered?
(a) His mask was malfunctioning.
(b) He hurt his back.
(c) Nothing is left close to the surface.
(d) He scratched his eye.
5. What does Nailer not understand about the owners of the clipper ship?
(a) Why they are anchored in pirate territory.
(b) Why they would have been out in the storm.
(c) Why they haven't started operations to pull it off the sand bar.
(d) Why they have not come looking for it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nailer find on his first dive?
2. What motivates Richard in his onslaught against Nailer?
3. What does Pyce seek?
4. Where is Lucky Girl when Nailer wakes?
5. What type of clipper ship is the one they board?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)