|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Life Cult group use human eggs to do?
(a) Create a special medicine that prolongs life.
(b) Create a special medicine for cancer.
(c) Create embryos for the stem cells.
(d) Create half human, half dog beings.
2. Where is Nailer crawling?
(a) Under a house.
(b) Through a narrow tunnel.
(c) Through a corn field.
(d) In an attic.
3. What does Nailer watch as he lies down outside the tanker after work?
(a) Clipper ships streaming across the water.
(b) His brother rolling wire.
(c) An eagle hovering.
(d) A dragonfly alighting on a water lily.
4. What does Nailer feel as he propels himself out of the water?
(a) Anger at Sloth.
(b) Fondness for all the things going on in his little world.
(c) Sorrow that he would not benefit from the oil.
5. What worries Nailer?
(a) Not making his quota.
(b) His sister starving.
(c) Bapi being angry that he let the oil into the water.
(d) Sloth getting revenge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nailer have to go to his house instead of Pima's?
2. On what type of crew does Nailer work?
3. What does it appear his father has done besides gotten drunk?
4. What happens when Nailer walks through the door of his home?
5. How does Nailer explain why he took so long to get what he gathered?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)