|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nailer have to go to his house instead of Pima's?
(a) His father sends word for him to come home.
(b) He needs his spare set of clothes.
(c) The storm is coming too fast to get to Pima's house.
(d) To tell his father about what happened that day.
2. How does Nailer explain why he took so long to get what he gathered?
(a) He hurt his back.
(b) His mask was malfunctioning.
(c) Nothing is left close to the surface.
(d) He scratched his eye.
3. Who is best at stripping wires from ancient tankers?
(a) Small children.
(b) Trained dogs.
(c) Strong men.
(d) Anyone who wants good money.
4. On what type of crew does Nailer work?
(a) A farm crew.
(b) A plumbing crew.
(c) A light crew.
(d) An electrical crew.
5. What do crews do?
(a) Build homes.
(b) Salvage work.
(c) Build ships.
(d) Build spacecraft.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Nailer seeing what he is doing?
2. Why do the children work so hard when Bapi comes around?
3. Who is Sadna?
4. Why doesn't Nailer's father try to flee the storm?
5. What does no one take seriously about Sloth?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)