|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is best at stripping wires from ancient tankers?
(a) Strong men.
(b) Small children.
(c) Anyone who wants good money.
(d) Trained dogs.
2. Why do the children work so hard when Bapi comes around?
(a) So they will not be made to swab the docks.
(b) So they will not be docked any pay.
(c) So they will not be sent to the children's protection league.
(d) So he will keep them on the crew.
3. What does Nailer feel as he propels himself out of the water?
(a) Sorrow that he would not benefit from the oil.
(c) Anger at Sloth.
(d) Fondness for all the things going on in his little world.
4. How long could Nailer's head injury take to heal?
(b) Many days.
(c) Several months.
(d) A day or two.
5. What does no one take seriously about Sloth?
(a) Her dream to command a crew.
(b) Her wanting to crawl in the ducts.
(c) Her orders.
(d) Her desire to marry a wealthy captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Nailer seeing what he is doing?
2. How does Nailer explain why he took so long to get what he gathered?
3. How does Sadna care for Nailer?
4. What does Sadna pull from Nailer's skull?
5. To what does Nailer attribute his feelings about Bright Sands Beach?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)