|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nailer's crew share?
(a) Nailer's luck.
(b) A pigeon and some liquor.
(c) News about Sloth.
(d) A chicken and some beer.
2. What is one of the worse things that can happen to a member of the crew?
(a) To fall in the polluted water.
(b) To have Babi think they are too young to work.
(c) To be fired.
(d) To have their mask fall off.
3. Why does Nailer mark where he has ended his scavenge?
(a) So he will not waste time going back down the same tunnel.
(b) So he will find the end the next day.
(c) So he can keep track of his pay.
(d) So others will leave it alone.
4. What is considered impossible for someone like Nailer?
(a) Becoming educated.
(b) Working on a clipper ship.
(c) Becoming supervisor of a crew.
(d) Leaving the neighborhood in which he is born.
5. What does Pima do despite gagging?
(a) Rummage around four bodies to find the door to the inner cabin.
(b) Digs through the pockets of a dead man on the ship.
(c) Helps Nailer pull a dead woman out of one of the doorways.
(d) Pulls a dead man off the bow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Bapi cancelled the next day's work?
2. How long could Nailer's head injury take to heal?
3. How does Nailer explain why he took so long to get what he gathered?
4. Where do they find bodies?
5. What does no one take seriously about Sloth?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)