|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the rich girl say her father will do?
(a) Pay richly for her return.
(b) Give them their own clipper ship.
(c) Give them jobs on clipper ships.
(d) Search for them all if she is harmed and have them arrested.
2. What does Nailer realize about Lucky Girl for the first time since he met her?
(a) She has a mean streak.
(b) She is not snobby like he'd imagine a rich girl would be.
(c) She is happy.
(d) She's pretty.
3. What would Richard be more than willing to do to claim the salvage?
(a) Kill all three children.
(b) Give them three children a small pittance for their find.
(c) Sell the three children into slavery.
4. How does Sadna care for Nailer?
(a) As if he were kin.
(c) As if he were an animal.
(d) Out of a sense of duty.
5. How does Nailer mark Lucky Girl?
(a) With a tatto of blue ink on her palm.
(b) With blood on her tongue.
(c) He does not mark her as it would devalue her.
(d) With blood on her face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which boats in the harbor belong to Nita's father's fleet?
2. How many dives does it take Nailer to open the door?
3. Why has Bapi cancelled the next day's work?
4. What worries Nailer?
5. To what does Nailer attribute his feelings about Bright Sands Beach?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)