|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 57, Exit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Edmonds theorize Danny does not need Tony anymore?
(a) Jack and Wendy get along now, so Tony has outlived his usefulness
(b) Danny fears being separated from Jack
(c) Danny is getting older
(d) Tony has said too many things that did not come true
2. What is student George Hatfield doing when Jack attacks him?
(a) Cheating during the debate team activity
(b) Fondling Wendy
(c) Puncturing Jack's VW tires
(d) Hurting Danny's arm
3. Why is the road from town to Overlook not plowed?
(a) Hotel is closed
(b) No residences on that road
(c) Danger of falling rock
(d) The road is too steep
4. How does Jack feel about Danny going into Room 217?
(a) Angry that Danny stole the key to the room
(b) He doesn't blame Danny for going into the room
(c) He feels it is okay if Danny went into the room
(d) He feels Danny should be punished no matter how scared he is
5. What thought is Hallorann shining to Danny?
(a) Your family is in danger at Overlook
(b) Your father hates you
(c) Sure you don't want to go to Florida doc?
(d) Pretend illness and get out of Overlook today
Short Answer Questions
1. As Jack is ready to leave Room 217, what happens?
2. What does Jack do when he goes to the Colorado Lounge?
3. What does Danny say happened to him in Room 217?
4. What is roque?
5. Who does Jack call while Danny waits in the VW?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)