|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47, Danny | Chapter 48, Jack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the message from Danny come to Jack Hallorann?
(a) All at once, like a blast that drove everything else away
(b) Like static on the radio
(c) Like a whisper in his ear
(d) Barely audible and weak
2. What does Jack notice when he hears a noise behind him in the topiary?
(a) Wendy is waving to him
(b) The hedge animals are blocking his path
(c) A rabbit jumps out of the bushes
(d) Danny is playing in the snow
3. What does Tony do as he stands at the bus stop down the block?
(a) Grins and slowly walks toward Danny
(b) Signals Danny to join him
(c) He tells Danny not to go
(d) Insanely laughs in to the darkness
4. What 3 words does Danny say as Jack is shaking him?
(a) Call the sheriff
(b) Roque, Stroke, REDRUM
(c) Let Hallorann speak
(d) Stop shaking me
5. What is the time period when the Overlook is built?
(a) During the Great Depression
(b) After the Civil War, 1868 to 1870
(c) After World War II, 1946 to 1948
(d) Between 1907 to 1909
Short Answer Questions
1. What blocks Danny's path when he goes to find his father?
2. What happens as Danny stands at the bedroom window at 2 AM?
3. Who does Jack call while Danny waits in the VW?
4. What does Wendy do when she gets away from Jack?
5. How did Jack's father treat him when he was drunk?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)