|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49, Hallorann, Going up the Country | Chapter 50, Redrum.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hallorann get a snowmobile in the middle of a storm?
(a) The snowplow driver gives it to him
(b) He buys it in Sidewinder
(c) He rents it from Larry Durkin in Sidewinder
(d) He finds it on the side of the road
2. Why is Jack mocking George?
(a) Because George is a wimp
(b) Because George stutters
(c) Because George's father is wealthy
(d) Because George is dense
3. What thought arises when Jack ends the telephone call to Ullman?
(a) The winter will not be so bad
(b) You lost your temper again, Jack
(c) Al Shockley is not a reliable friend
(d) He needs to find Wendy and Danny and return to Overlook
4. What does Jack say he intentionally did to Danny?
(a) Suggested he was a strange, loser child
(b) Told him scary stories
(c) Broke his arm
(d) Left him alone in the car for long periods
5. As Jack is ready to leave Room 217, what happens?
(a) He smells lavender soap and hears a metallic sound from the bathroom
(b) He sees a hedge lion in the doorway
(c) He sees blood on the floor
(d) The door locks before he can get out
Short Answer Questions
1. When Danny shines what is the name of the imaginary person?
2. What happens to Lloyd when Jack asks what the manager wants with his son?
3. What would Jack do to the topiary animals if he owned the Overlook?
4. Why is Jack ranting before Danny provides the answer?
5. What happens when Jack covers his eyes and then reopens them?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)