|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49, Hallorann, Going up the Country | Chapter 50, Redrum.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Danny feel while he sits with his parents in the Overlook lobby?
(b) Too tired for people watching
2. What happens as Danny stands at the bedroom window at 2 AM?
(a) He sees Jack passed out on the sidewalk.
(b) He sees vandals once again puncture VW tires
(c) He hears only soft breezes.
(d) He sees a deserted street
3. Who is sitting at the lobby fireplace on the Overlook's closing day?
(a) Sidewinder police
(b) 3 nuns
(c) The sheriff
(d) Ullman's wife
4. What does Dr. Edmonds say Danny possesses?
(a) Scattered illusions
(b) Extraordinary human perception
(c) Very good memory
(d) Emotional instability
5. What does Danny say happened to him in Room 217?
(a) He says that he was attacked by a dead woman
(b) He says that nothing happened
(c) He says he fell on the bathroom floor
(d) He says that the shower curtain fell on him
Short Answer Questions
1. What fills Hallorann's head as he drives to the Overlook?
2. What does Jack yank out of the snowmobile and throw in the snow?
3. Where does Wendy find Jack after she hears him screaming?
4. Where do Wendy and Jack find Danny?
5. What entire bottle of tablets did Jack chew to stop a hangover?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)