|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49, Hallorann, Going up the Country | Chapter 50, Redrum.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack announce as he enters the Colorado Lounge?
(a) He says that he is leaving the Overlook
(b) He says that he has been away but now he is back
(c) He says that he never should have come to the hotel
(d) He says that he must be imagining all of this
2. What fills Hallorann's head as he drives to the Overlook?
(a) The idea of turning around
(b) A terrifying voice, telling him to stay away from the Overlook
(c) Thoughts of blood and destruction
(d) A bright light
3. Who does Jack begin to blame for all the trouble at the hotel?
4. Who tells Danny to call for Hallorann?
5. What happens to Danny when he plays in the concrete ring tunnels?
(a) He is trapped by th edead woman
(b) He is trapped by rats
(c) The snow collapses around him
(d) He passes out in the tunnel
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Jack mocking George?
2. Why is Jack feeling sympathy for Ullman as he says his goodbyes?
3. As Danny lies awake, what does he imagine about flesh eating plants?
4. Why is Jack ranting before Danny provides the answer?
5. What thought arises when Jack ends the telephone call to Ullman?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)