|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49, Hallorann, Going up the Country | Chapter 50, Redrum.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the road from town to Overlook not plowed?
(a) No residences on that road
(b) The road is too steep
(c) Hotel is closed
(d) Danger of falling rock
2. How does Ullman describe the Florida place?
(a) A dump
(b) A smaller version of Overlook
(c) Better furnished than Overlook
(d) Will be closed forever next year
3. What would Jack do to the topiary animals if he owned the Overlook?
(a) Hire a professional landscaper to take care of them
(b) Cut them all down
(c) Trim them regularly
(d) Fertilize the soil around them
4. As Danny lies awake, what does he imagine about flesh eating plants?
(a) They drag Jack away
(b) They drag him to darkness
(c) They surround Overlook
(d) They surround the VW
5. Where does Wendy find Jack after she hears him screaming?
(a) At his typewriter
(b) In the basement with the scrapbook in his lap
(c) In the pantry, cowering in the corner
(d) In Ullman's office with a broken CB radio
Short Answer Questions
1. When Danny shines what is the name of the imaginary person?
2. How does Wendy ward off Jack?
3. Where do Wendy and Jack find Danny?
4. What is Jack trying to repair to take his family to town?
5. What does Wendy assume happened to Danny's neck?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)