|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, The Snowmobile | Chapter 34, The Hedges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jack's conclusion as the reason he called Ullman?
(a) To ask if he could stay on after next May
(b) To generally keep in touch
(c) To be fired while there was still time
(d) To report a boiler malfunction
2. Where do Wendy and Jack find Danny?
(a) In the basement
(b) In the topiary
(c) In the equipment shed
(d) At the top of the stairs with a bruised neck
3. Why is Jack feeling sympathy for Ullman as he says his goodbyes?
(a) The hotel season is over
(b) Ullman appears exhausted
(c) Ullman has no one to travel with him
(d) Ullman's attire is threadbare and shabby
4. What does Wendy assume happened to Danny's neck?
(a) Danny did it with his jump rope
(b) Danny did it
(c) Jack did it
(d) Danny fell on the stairs
5. When Danny breaks free from Wendy's arms, what does he scream?
(a) Lloyd did it!
(b) It was her!
(c) Mr. Grady did it!
(d) Daddy did it!
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Danny when he plays in the concrete ring tunnels?
2. What is Jack trying to repair to take his family to town?
3. What happens in the hallway that nearly freezes Danny with terror?
4. What entire bottle of tablets did Jack chew to stop a hangover?
5. What does Jack do when he goes to the Colorado Lounge?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)