|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, The Snowmobile | Chapter 34, The Hedges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tony do as he stands at the bus stop down the block?
(a) Signals Danny to join him
(b) He tells Danny not to go
(c) Grins and slowly walks toward Danny
(d) Insanely laughs in to the darkness
2. What does Wendy do when she gets to Danny?
(a) She yells at Danny for scaring her
(b) She picks him up and runs to the bedroom
(c) She faints at the sight of Danny's neck
(d) She tells Jack to carry Danny to the bedroom
3. What entire bottle of tablets did Jack chew to stop a hangover?
(c) Liver pills
4. What does Jack think about doing when he picks up the roque mallet in the shed?
(a) Locking it in the tool box
(b) Destroying the snowmobile
(c) Throwing it out in the snow
(d) Burning it in the furnace
5. What is Jack thinking as he gazes at the wasp nest?
(a) One of the smallest he has ever seen
(b) Symbolic of his life's experiences
(c) Danny will be in danger while playing on the lawn
(d) The bug bomb might not be effective
Short Answer Questions
1. What thought arises when Jack ends the telephone call to Ullman?
2. What happens as Danny stands at the bedroom window at 2 AM?
3. What happens to Danny when he plays in the concrete ring tunnels?
4. What does Jack do when he sees George in the act of vandalism?
5. Where does Wendy find Jack after she hears him screaming?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)