|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45, Stapleton Airport, Denver | Chapter 46, Wendy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jack feel about Danny going into Room 217?
(a) He feels it is okay if Danny went into the room
(b) He feels Danny should be punished no matter how scared he is
(c) Angry that Danny stole the key to the room
(d) He doesn't blame Danny for going into the room
2. What happens when Wendy offers to help Jack upstairs?
(a) He is unable to get up
(b) He thanks her for the help
(c) He grabs Wendy's foot and then tries to strangle her
(d) He passes out
3. How does Wendy react when she realizes that Jack really didn't hurt Danny?
(a) She tries to pretend that she never accused Jack of hurting Danny
(b) She figures he will hurt Danny sooner or later
(c) She is remorseful for not giving Jack the benefit of the doubt
(d) She doesn't care that she blamed him
4. Why did Danny lock the bathroom door?
(a) To keep Wendy out
(b) He is afraid of the wasps
(c) Tony tells him to
(d) He hears voices coming that way
5. What does Danny say happened to him in Room 217?
(a) He says he fell on the bathroom floor
(b) He says that he was attacked by a dead woman
(c) He says that the shower curtain fell on him
(d) He says that nothing happened
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Wendy get away from Jack?
2. As Jack is ready to leave Room 217, what happens?
3. How does Jack respond to Wendy's suggestion Danny get a check-up?
4. How far does Hallorann have to detour because of the storm?
5. What 3 words does Danny say as Jack is shaking him?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)