|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Confederates break through the Union line in the last chapter?
(a) Only one.
2. Who leads the cavalry attack in Jefferson's recount?
3. To whom does Walter deliver his commander's message?
4. In which Biblical book is Shiloh mentioned?
(c) Second Samuel.
5. Where are members of the 23rd Indiana camped?
(a) On a river island.
(b) At Shiloh church.
(c) At Corinth.
(d) At Stoney Lonesome.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Union noise that Johnston hears in Chapter 1 signify?
2. In Chapter 1, who is in favor of canceling the Confederate attack?
3. Why doesn't Luther understand the attack plan?
4. Which regiment does Luther belong to?
5. Who describes the burial of Confederate soldiers?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)