|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Bedford born?
(a) In southern Arkansas.
(b) In middle Tennessee.
(c) In Boston.
(d) In Missouri.
2. What do Luther and the other soldiers take from the Union tents as they rush past?
(b) Guns and knives.
(c) Biscuits and other food.
3. What battle site is the 23rd Indiana camp near?
4. What is Keller's rank?
5. What was Grant's family business?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who thought all children came from Boston?
2. According to Walter, how do the Union soldiers spend their days?
3. Who says Union soldiers were happy when Confederates did not charge again?
4. Why isn't the Shiloh area meant for a mounted cavalry attack?
5. What was the gift given to Otto when he joined the army?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)