|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In whose cavalry does Jefferson serve?
2. What animal do some of the Confederate soldiers in Chapter 1 see and shoot at during their march?
(a) A deer.
(b) A bear.
(c) A dog.
(d) A raccoon.
3. Where was the orphanage located that one of the men from Chapter 6 once lived?
(a) The Midwest.
(b) New York.
(c) South Carolina.
(d) New England.
4. Who says Union soldiers were happy when Confederates did not charge again?
5. Why does Walter have guard duty at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) It's his normal job.
(b) For fun.
(c) As punishment.
(d) He was promoted to this job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is part of the daily drills for the Union soldiers?
2. What does the Union noise that Johnston hears in Chapter 1 signify?
3. How does Luther kill the Union soldier in hand to hand combat?
4. In Johnston's opinion in Chapter 1, what kind of attack would the Confederacy need to make in order to have any chance at all of success?
5. Who is Luther's commander?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)