|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Luther kill the Union soldier in hand to hand combat?
(a) Stabbing his groin.
(b) Stabbing his heart.
(c) Stabbing his stomach.
(d) Stabbing his head.
2. What image does Otto associate with the unnerving sound he describes?
(a) Marching bands.
(b) Brainless humans.
(c) Dog bite.
(d) Canon detail.
3. What is Luther's home state?
4. What does Jefferson wear when he takes the others to see the new recruits?
(a) A blue jacket.
(b) A black hat.
(c) A gray hat.
(d) A gray coat.
5. What does Jefferson do when he gets kicked out of school?
(a) Joins the army right away.
(b) Goes straight home.
(c) Starts a business.
(d) Travels and tries several new jobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Bedford born?
2. What does Walter's commander make the aides and officers do?
3. Who is constantly alerting higher commanders that there are enemy forces in the area?
4. What does Luther dream about the night before the battle at Shiloh?
5. What is the "rattle" noise that Walter hears in Chapter 2?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)