|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Bedford born?
(a) In Boston.
(b) In middle Tennessee.
(c) In southern Arkansas.
(d) In Missouri.
2. Who rides by, impressing Luther as always with his bearing and appearance?
3. What is Walter Fountain's military rank?
4. According to Jefferson, in what battle was Forrest wounded?
(b) Fallen Timbers.
(c) Pittsburgh Landing.
5. Toward what location is the Confederate Army marching at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Pittsburg Landing.
(b) Corinth Landing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Luther come to understand the attack plan?
2. In Chapter 1, who is in favor of canceling the Confederate attack?
3. What is Luther's home state?
4. According to Otto, what do some Union soldiers do as their attacks make little difference on the Confederates?
5. What was the gift given to Otto when he joined the army?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)