|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How should the Confederate soldiers in Chapter 1 have tested their guns?
(a) By firing them.
(b) By burning them.
(c) By reloading them.
(d) By replacing them.
2. What does Luther think about the men he sees lying on the ground?
(a) That they have a crushed skull.
(b) That they have a stitch in their sides.
(c) That they have broken ribs.
(d) That they have broken arms.
3. What practical item do many of the Confederate soldiers join the army without?
(a) A birth certificate.
(c) A weapon.
(d) Life insurance.
4. With which regiment does Otto serve?
(a) 63rd Kansas.
(b) 23rd Ohio.
(c) 63rd Mississippi.
(d) 1st Minnesota Battery.
5. Who insisted Jefferson attend seminary?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jefferson, what weapon does Forrest use a great deal in battle?
2. What is Burt Tapley's ailment?
3. Which general is Palmer's boss?
4. What two words does Luther use to describe the war?
5. What does Luther's troop find past the Union tents?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)