|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which Biblical book is Shiloh mentioned?
(a) Second Samuel.
2. What does Walter's commander make the aides and officers do?
(a) Run five laps around the church site.
(b) Exercise each morning.
(c) Eat bugs along the trail.
(d) Train along with the troops.
3. To which regiment does Walter Fountain belong?
(a) 35th New Orleans.
(b) 53rd Ohio.
(c) 23rd Mississippi.
(d) 32nd Alabama.
4. What, according to Walter, was Grant's nickname in their hometown?
(a) Uncle Sam.
(b) "Useless" Grant.
5. What is Palmer's job in the Confederate Army?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Palmer when the book begins?
2. What does Palmer call the Confederate army from the vantage point of a ridge in Chapter 1?
3. What does "Shiloh" mean?
4. How should the Confederate soldiers in Chapter 1 have tested their guns?
5. Who has information about the history of the word "Shiloh?"
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)