|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who killed the animal that the Confederate soldiers in Chapter 1 see and shoot at during their march?
(d) No one.
2. Who has information about the history of the word "Shiloh?"
3. What does Walter's commander make the aides and officers do?
(a) Eat bugs along the trail.
(b) Train along with the troops.
(c) Run five laps around the church site.
(d) Exercise each morning.
4. What is Walter Fountain's title in the military?
5. Who stopped maneuver practice to take a look at the dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which general is Palmer's boss?
2. Who is constantly alerting higher commanders that there are enemy forces in the area?
3. What, according to Walter, was Grant's nickname in their hometown?
4. What sales career did Grant unsuccessfully try while staying out of the family business?
5. What is Palmer's job in the Confederate Army?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)