|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Walter have guard duty at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) As punishment.
(b) He was promoted to this job.
(c) For fun.
(d) It's his normal job.
2. Who is Otto's commander?
3. What do Luther and the other soldiers take from the Union tents as they rush past?
(a) Biscuits and other food.
(b) Guns and knives.
4. Who has information about the history of the word "Shiloh?"
5. How does Palmer learn so much about Johnston?
(a) He is Palmer's uncle.
(b) He was Palmer's teacher.
(c) From a book.
(d) From his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, who says that the only possibility of success the Confederates have is a surprise attack?
2. What is the name of Walter's wife?
3. How does Palmer know Sherman?
4. In Chapter 1, who is in favor of canceling the Confederate attack?
5. What is the "rattle" noise that Walter hears in Chapter 2?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)