|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is constantly alerting higher commanders that there are enemy forces in the area?
2. What is the "rattle" noise that Walter hears in Chapter 2?
(a) A dog.
(b) A drum.
(c) Confederate gunfire.
3. How many squad members are represented as narrators in Chapter 6?
4. Who, according to his recollection, gave Otto a gift when he joined the army?
(a) His oldest brother.
(b) His youngest brother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
5. Who grew up in an orphanage?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the unit commander of the 23rd Indiana?
2. What is Walter Fountain's title in the military?
3. What is Keller's rank?
4. Who is Otto's commander?
5. How old was the boy when he left the orphanage?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)