|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many squad members are represented as narrators in Chapter 6?
2. With which regiment does Otto serve?
(a) 63rd Kansas.
(b) 23rd Ohio.
(c) 1st Minnesota Battery.
(d) 63rd Mississippi.
3. According to Walter, how do the Union soldiers spend their days?
4. Who does Keller cuss?
(a) The soldiers who get shot.
(b) The soldiers that are fleeing.
(c) The soldiers who cannot run.
(d) The soldiers who are lost.
5. What is Otto's decision at the end of his recount in Chapter 4?
(a) To take a train home.
(b) To return to fighting the next morning.
(c) To start a family in Tennessee.
(d) To go home on the ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is constantly alerting higher commanders that there are enemy forces in the area?
2. How do the infantry soldiers refer to the cannon detail, according to Otto?
3. What is Walter's impression of the Confederate territories as he travels through them?
4. To whom does Walter deliver his commander's message?
5. Who thought all children came from Boston?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)