|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has the narrator’s husband gone away to work in “Residents and Transients”?
(a) Jackson, Mississippi
(b) Louisville, Kentucky
(c) Little Rock, Arkansas
(d) Birmingham, Alabama
2. Rita Jean is worried sick about her cat named what in “Old Things”?
(b) Pretty Tail
3. Who is Leroy reminded of as he watches Norma Jean lift weights in the beginning of “Shiloh”?
(a) Mighty Mouse
(b) Wonder Woman
(c) Marilyn Monroe
4. What is the last name of Bill and Imogene in “The Ocean”?
5. What colors are the cheerleader outfits that Cleo is sewing in “Old Things”?
(a) Red and blue
(b) Red and gray
(c) Purple and gold
(d) White and yellow
Short Answer Questions
1. Who urged Dolores to see a doctor about her condition in “The Climber”?
2. What weight dumbbells does Norma Jean lift to warm up in the beginning of “Shiloh”?
3. How is the preacher’s jacket described in “The Climber”?
4. The man that got Linda pregnant had promised to get her what, in “Third Monday”?
5. What is the name of Sandra’s estranged husband in “Offerings”?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)