|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sandra’s grandfather die from in “Offerings”?
(a) Cirrhosis of the liver
(b) Lung cancer
(c) Brain cancer
(d) Parkinson's Disease
2. Where do Leroy and Norma Jean live in “Shiloh”?
3. What are the names of Georgeann and Shelby’s two children in “The Retreat”?
(a) Mark and Elizabeth
(b) Tamara and Jason
(c) Peter and Sarah
(d) Mike and Jimmy
4. Carolyn’s mother tells her they’re having what for Christmas dinner instead of turkey in “Drawing Names”?
(a) Boiled liver
(b) Fried chicken
(c) Chinese takeout
(d) Baked ham
5. The man that got Linda pregnant had promised to get her what, in “Third Monday”?
(a) A laundromat franchise
(b) A bookstore
(c) A round-trip cruise to Alaska
(d) A trip to Bermuda
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nancy’s position at a small private elementary school in “Lying Doggo”?
2. Where did Leroy’s tractor-trailer jackknife, causing his leg injury, in “Shiloh”?
3. How old is Petey described as in “The Climber”?
4. What did Sandra’s maternal grandmother die from in “Offerings”?
5. In what state do Mary Lou and her husband Mack live in “The Rookers”?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)