|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Drawing Names.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the narrator’s brother in “Detroit Skyline, 1949” that is 2 when she visits Detroit with her mother?
2. Louise has lost her job where in “Still Life with Watermelon”?
(a) Billy's Ford Dealership
(d) J. C. Penney's
3. In what state do Mary Lou and her husband Mack live in “The Rookers”?
4. According to the narrator in “The Rookers,” “Mack said old people gave him the creeps, the way they talked about” what?
5. What do the initials “R.J.W.” stand for in “Old Things”?
(a) Richard James Wilson
(b) Robert Jacob Watkins
(c) Robert James Wilson
(d) Richard Johnson Wilson
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children do Mary Lou and Mack have in “The Rookers”?
2. Carolyn works as a sales clerk at what store in “Drawing Names”?
3. When Mack refurbished an old church pew into a dinette booth for some neighbors in “The Rookers,” the sanding took days and Mack claimed, “I’m sanding off layers of” what?
4. Louise’s husband in “Still Life with Watermelon” is currently where?
5. What is Louise’s last name in “Still Life with Watermelon”?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)