|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Offerings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children do Mary Lou and Mack have in “The Rookers”?
2. What is the name of the narrator’s aunt in “Detroit Skyline, 1949” that she and her mother went to visit in Detroit when she was young?
(a) Louise Milsap
(b) Mozelle Cashon
(c) Peggy Wilson
(d) Rita Jean Wiggins
3. What is the name of Sandra’s grandfather that died in “Offerings”?
(a) Bob Turnbow
(b) Kent Ballard
(c) Joe Stamper
(d) Joe Murdock
4. In what state do Mary Lou and her husband Mack live in “The Rookers”?
5. The narrator of “Offerings” says Sandra “grows vegetables and counts her” what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Leroy and Norma Jean’s baby that died in “Shiloh”?
2. What is the name of the narrator’s brother in “Detroit Skyline, 1949” that is 2 when she visits Detroit with her mother?
3. Who is the girl that the narrator’s aunt invites to spend the day with the narrator during her visit in “Detroit Skyline, 1949”?
4. Leroy tells Norma Jean what reason for why one of her arms is not as hard as the other in the beginning of “Shiloh”?
5. Sandra’s husband is in Louisville working where in “Offerings”?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)