|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lying Doggo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the preacher’s jacket described in “The Climber”?
(a) Purple and gold
(b) Blue plaid
(c) Yellow striped
(d) Pink plaid
2. What is Kent’s last name in “Drawing Names”?
3. The narrator states in “The Retreat” that when Georgeann married Shelby, her mother warned her about the disadvantages of marrying what?
(a) A preacher
(b) A lawyer
(c) A car salesman
(d) A gambler
4. Who does Carolyn’s dad say had stomach bypass surgery but that “it didn’t work and they had to fix him back like he was” in “Drawing Names”?
(a) Peewee McClain
(b) Bill Crittendon
(c) Jack Cleveland
(d) Jim Yates
5. What was the name of the dog belonging to her husband that was at Nancy’s wedding in “Nancy Culpepper”?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Cleo’s grandson that is staying with her in “Old Things”?
2. Where does Mack and Mary Lou’s youngest daughter attend college in “The Rookers”?
3. Jack says in “Lying Doggo,” “The only people I ever cared about who died were” what?
4. Nancy’s grandmother is said to use only what kind of soap on her dishes in “Nancy Culpepper”?
5. In what year did Nancy get married in “Nancy Culpepper”?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)