|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lying Doggo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago was Carolyn divorced in “Drawing Names”?
(a) 10 years ago
(b) 6 years ago
(c) 2 years ago
(d) 1 year ago
2. How old is Robert in “Lying Doggo”?
3. Nancy and her husband live in a small town an hour’s drive from what city in “Nancy Culpepper”?
(a) New York
4. What ship that had been sunk at Pearl Harbor does Bill think about as he tries to sleep in the camper in “The Ocean”?
(a) The U.S.S. Shaw
(b) The U.S.S. Amboy
(c) The U.S.S. Peters
(d) The U.S.S. Ross
5. How many children does Dolores have in “The Climber”?
Short Answer Questions
1. What song keeps going through Nancy’s head while she’s in the hospital after giving birth to Robert in “Lying Doggo”?
2. Where did Jack get Grover in “Lying Doggo”?
3. What is Carolyn’s last name in “Drawing Names”?
4. The neighbor that Nancy talks to about Grover in the supermarket says the doctor told him to avoid what vegetable for his rheumatoid arthritis in “Lying Doggo”?
5. Who is the narrator in “Detroit Skyline, 1949”?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)