|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Residents and Transients.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator says in the beginning of “Offerings” that Sandra’s maternal grandmother died at what age?
2. What did Mack make for Mary Lou for their twenty-fifth anniversary from scrap pine in “The Rookers”?
(a) A coffee table
(b) A dinner table
(c) A bookshelf
(d) A card table
3. What is the last name of Rita Jean in “Old Things”?
4. What is Mary Lou’s last name in “The Rookers”?
5. Who’s car does Cleo say is “here all the time” in “Old Things”?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator in “The Rookers,” lately Mack has become obsessed with the weather and likes to compare it to the predictions from where?
2. What is the name of Sandra’s estranged husband in “Offerings”?
3. How many children do Mary Lou and Mack have in “The Rookers”?
4. What grandchild of Cleo’s chatters on the phone in “Old Things”?
5. The narrator says in “Residents and Transients,” “I complained for weeks about living with houses in view. I need” what?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)