|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Residents and Transients.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who’s car does Cleo say is “here all the time” in “Old Things”?
2. How many children do Mary Lou and Mack have in “The Rookers”?
3. What is the name of Sandra’s grandfather that died in “Offerings”?
(a) Joe Murdock
(b) Bob Turnbow
(c) Kent Ballard
(d) Joe Stamper
4. Where does Mack and Mary Lou’s youngest daughter attend college in “The Rookers”?
(a) Brown University
(b) Murray State
(c) Louisiana State
(d) Michigan State
5. What do the initials “R.J.W.” stand for in “Old Things”?
(a) Richard James Wilson
(b) Robert Jacob Watkins
(c) Robert James Wilson
(d) Richard Johnson Wilson
Short Answer Questions
1. What grandchild of Cleo’s chatters on the phone in “Old Things”?
2. Petey claims in “The Climber” that “Jesus is a” what?
3. Dolores’s friend enrolled in beauty school at what age in “The Climber”?
4. What kind of truck does Larry drive in “Residents and Transients”?
5. The women that come over to play Rook with Mary Lou in “The Rookers” are all what?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)