|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Residents and Transients.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rita Jean is worried sick about her cat named what in “Old Things”?
(d) Pretty Tail
2. The narrator says in “Residents and Transients,” “I complained for weeks about living with houses in view. I need” what?
(b) Rice fields
(c) Cotton fields
3. In what state do Mary Lou and her husband Mack live in “The Rookers”?
4. The narrator says in the beginning of “Offerings” that Sandra’s maternal grandmother died at what age?
5. Dolores has an appointment with a gynecologist to see about what, in “The Climber”?
(a) A sonogram
(b) A lump in her breast
(c) A new birth control option
(d) An abnormal pap smear
Short Answer Questions
1. Who’s car does Cleo say is “here all the time” in “Old Things”?
2. Where did the narrator know Larry from before she began having an affair with him in “Residents and Transients”?
3. How many children do Mary Lou and Mack have in “The Rookers”?
4. What did Sandra’s grandfather die from in “Offerings”?
5. The narrator of “Offerings” says Sandra “grows vegetables and counts her” what?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)