|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Graveyard Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Sandra’s grandfather that died in “Offerings”?
(a) Kent Ballard
(b) Joe Murdock
(c) Joe Stamper
(d) Bob Turnbow
2. Joe has an antique walking stick that belonged to whom in “Graveyard Day”?
(a) Abraham Lincoln
(b) Jefferson Davis
(c) Robert E. Lee
(d) Ulysses S. Grant
3. What is the name of Sandra’s estranged husband in “Offerings”?
4. What restaurant does Joe say has “Liver Lover’s Night” on Tuesdays in “Graveyard Day”?
(a) The Pig Pit
(b) Bob's Cove
(c) The Captain's Wharf
(d) Ron's Bodega
5. When Joe arrives for dinner in “Graveyard Day,” Waldeen tells him Holly is mad because she won’t make what?
(a) Tofu Burgers
(b) Potatoes with Garlic
(c) Organic Pasta
(d) Soybean Supreme
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Sandra has mown her yard when her grandmother visits in “Offerings”?
2. How many children does Dolores have in “The Climber”?
3. What is the name of Holly’s father in “Graveyard Day”?
4. Sandra’s husband is in Louisville working where in “Offerings”?
5. How is the preacher’s jacket described in “The Climber”?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)