|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Graveyard Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the preacher’s jacket described in “The Climber”?
(a) Pink plaid
(b) Blue plaid
(c) Purple and gold
(d) Yellow striped
2. Dolores has an appointment with a gynecologist to see about what, in “The Climber”?
(a) A lump in her breast
(b) An abnormal pap smear
(c) A new birth control option
(d) A sonogram
3. Where is Sandra’s grandmother coming to visit from in “Offerings”?
(c) Little Rock
4. What did Sandra’s maternal grandmother die from in “Offerings”?
(a) Lung cancer
(b) Childbed Fever
(d) A brain aneurism
5. Who urged Dolores to see a doctor about her condition in “The Climber”?
(a) Dusty Bivens
(b) Mary Sue
(c) Jerry Wilson
(d) Louise Milsap
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Holly in “Graveyard Day”?
2. The narrator of “The Climber” says of the former astronaut that his moon visit lasted how long?
3. How old was Sandra’s mother when Sandra’s maternal grandmother died in “Offerings”?
4. The narrator says in the beginning of “Offerings” that Sandra’s maternal grandmother died at what age?
5. What restaurant does Joe say has “Liver Lover’s Night” on Tuesdays in “Graveyard Day”?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)