1. What is Leroy’s last name in “Shiloh”?
2. What weight dumbbells does Norma Jean lift to warm up in the beginning of “Shiloh”?
(a) 2 lb.
(b) 5 lb.
(c) 3 lb.
(d) 1 lb.
3. Who is Leroy reminded of as he watches Norma Jean lift weights in the beginning of “Shiloh”?
(a) Marilyn Monroe
(b) Mighty Mouse
(c) Wonder Woman
4. Leroy tells Norma Jean what reason for why one of her arms is not as hard as the other in the beginning of “Shiloh”?
(a) She’s right-handed.
(b) She’s using the wrong weights.
(c) She’s left-handed.
(d) She’s got too much body fat.
5. How long ago did Leroy injure his leg in a highway accident in the beginning of “Shiloh”?
(a) 4 months ago
(b) 3 years ago
(c) 2 weeks ago
(d) 2 months ago
6. Where did Leroy’s tractor-trailer jackknife, causing his leg injury, in “Shiloh”?
7. Where do Leroy and Norma Jean live in “Shiloh”?
This section contains 4,075 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)