|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which sibling is chubby, argumentative and jealous?
(b) None of them.
2. What is the sad state of Shikasta blamed on?
(a) The inherent evil nature of the Natives.
(b) The lack of SOWF.
(c) The presence of the Giants.
(d) The influence of the Shammat.
3. What is the setting of the mock trial?
(a) North Africa.
(b) The Northwest Fringes.
4. Who is George Herbert?
(a) Lynda's psychiatrist.
(b) Lynda's plastic surgeon.
(c) Lynda's lover.
(d) Lynda's brother.
5. What is George's role in Chapter 33?
(a) He is the defense attorney.
(b) He is the judge.
(c) He is the Prosecutor.
(d) He is the court scribe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is John Brent-Oxford's role, in Chapter 33?
2. What doctrine is the teacher in Chapter 17 professing to his students?
3. To whom is Tafta writing in Chapter 26?
4. What longing does George express, in his letters in Chapter 29?
5. What is the end result of the mock trial?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the mock trial end?
2. Who is Suzannah?
3. Who is Sharma?
4. Why does Rachel make the decision to follow George in Chapter 30?
5. What does Johor say, in Chapter 19, about the poor of Shikasta?
6. What roles do George and John Brent-Oxford play in the mock trial?
7. What is the substance of Agent 20's report, in Chapter 18?
8. What is reported in Chapter 19 regarding the state of religious ideologies on Shikasta?
9. What does Chen Liu report about George in Chapter 32?
10. What happens to Rachel as a result of her plot in Chapter 31?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)