|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34 - 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is John Brent-Oxford killed?
(a) A falling rock.
(b) A Shammat assassination.
(c) A rogue assassin.
(d) George kills him.
2. What does Suzannah reveal in a letter to George in Chapter 40?
(a) She has been captured by Shammat agents.
(b) She is pregnant with George's child.
(c) The Shammat have agreed to stop tapping Shikasta.
(d) George's parents have died.
3. According to Chapter 10, who formed the major Shikastan religions?
(a) The Giants.
(c) The Shammat.
(d) The Puttiorians.
4. What was Taufiq supposed to become when he incarnated on Shikasta?
(a) A politician.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A lawyer.
5. Who is the author of the report that comprises Chapter 31?
(a) A member of George's youth army.
(d) A Chinese agent of Shammat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Shammat want to do with John Brent-Oxford in Chapter 26?
2. What do some Canopeans believe should be done with Shikasta?
3. What is individual eight's profession?
4. What do the Canopean emissaries sometimes do?
5. Chapter 19 describes the rise of what activity?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)