|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34 - 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 22 details a growing gap, and more hostility, between what two groups?
(a) Rich and poor.
(b) The Natives and the Giants.
(c) Whites and minorities.
(d) The Canopeans and the Shammat.
2. What does Johor try to locate on Shikasta, in Chapter 6?
(a) The capitol city of the Natives.
(b) The Shammat transmittor.
(c) The Canopean embassy.
(d) The capitol city of the Giants.
3. Who are the Shammat?
(a) The Canopean agents assigned to Shikasta.
(b) Dangerous beings in the Southern Hemisphere of Shikasta.
(c) The species that act as a liaison between the Natives and the Canopeans.
(d) The new species introduced to Shikasta by the Canopeans.
4. What is the Shammat transmitter made of?
(a) Effluon 3.
5. How is John Brent-Oxford killed?
(a) A Shammat assassination.
(b) A rogue assassin.
(c) A falling rock.
(d) George kills him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Benjamin report in Chapter 38?
2. How many times have the Shammat tried to kill George, as of Chapter 31?
3. What does Suzannah reveal in a letter to George in Chapter 40?
4. How much SOWF does Lynda believe other people receive?
5. Why is Rohanda renamed Shikasta?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)